I cannot believe that it is time to start thinking about summer. As most of you know, Camp Lion Knoll is an option for students to continue their social and emotional growth throughout the summer. Summer Camp will run from June 24-August 16. We will be closed on July 4 to observe Independence Day.
- The cost of camp will be $250 per week. We accept Checks, Money Orders, or online payments made payable to the The Learning Knoll. All families will receive an emailed invoice from QuickBooks.
- If you are currently in Learning Knoll subsidized slot, the price of camp will not change.
- We will offer before and after care at camp! If you would like before or after care, please email, Nichole Hurlburt at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All campers must have an immunization and medical history completed. If your camper has asthma or allergies, they must have an Individual Health Care Plan and/or an Asthma or Allergy Action Plan. If these forms are missing, your camper cannot attend until our staff receives those forms.
- To ensure compliance with Christian’s Law (MA 105 CMR 432.000), all campers must wear a personal flotation device (PFD) and pass a swim test during the first week of camp. If the camper chooses not to wear a PFD, they will not be able to swim. In the enrollment paperwork, there is additional literature about Christian’s Law and a checklist that must be signed by all parents/guardians.
- Please make sure that you sign the sunscreen policy. The camp must have this paperwork on file!
- All paperwork must be turned in by June 21, 2024 at 5 PM. If received after that date, we cannot guarantee that there will be space available.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email NIchole.
Have A Great Summer,
To access the mandatory forms, please click the Registration Packet Below.
If you are requesting Camp Financial Aid, please click on the form below and email to Nichole Hurlburt.
If your child has asthma, allergies or required medications, please click and complete the Allergy Action Plan and/or Asthma forms below.